Friday, October 12, 2007

ICQ - MUST DIE! DIE IN HELL!

Unfortunately my English is not good enough to express how I hate ICQ

For me it's one of the worst programms ever written by human. I hate it, I hate it!
It was a piece of shit not very good programm before, and fortunately I managed to avoid it, but recently it was installed on my PC by other person.

What can I say... it become even worse! It's amaizing what are those guys doing. How invasive they are.

After intallation together with the stupid browser toolbar this sh.tty tool made following changes:
  • Add it's toolbar, enabled by default, with the nasty and ugly icons they have (Icons are really UGLY!)

  • Changed default search engine to ICQ - why the h..ll they do it!! Why do I need this stupid search! It's amaizing!

  • Changed START PAGE to start.icq.com


  • Period.

    You can imagine how long this ICQ was installed on my PC after that. Yes, 3 more seconds.

    On it's last breath it was trying to open IE (my default browser is Firefox) and show me the feedback page, where I can express my feeling. I've done that.

    I really hope this tool will die soon.

    No comments: